Triton Schiffahrts GmbH was founded in 1994 in Leer and operates as a 100% subsidiary of the Seatrade Group. Triton is a leading shipmanager for specialized Reefer vessels in the German market and manages nowadays a fleet of 27 vessels. Triton’s ambitious team of 45 employees carries out the daily management and crewing activities, contributing to an efficient fleet operation, whilst giving optimum customer service. Triton is certified according to ISO 9001:2008, ISM and 360-Quality. Complying with the highest quality standards in the industry and dedicated ship manager of first-class investment companies like MPC Capital AG.
The Purchasing Department is responsible for the purchase and supply of ship’s equipment (varying from provisions to engine parts). To facilitate the continuity of the Department we are looking for a:
For a defined group of vessels, you will be in charge of procurement and supply logistics in an international business environment. In this comprehensive role, you will work closely together with our technical superintendents and you will deal with all incoming requests for ship’s requirements. You will place orders at fixed suppliers throughout the world and see to proper delivery of the goods by truck, air- or sea borne freight. In addition, you will keep the accompanying order-administration up to date.
- A Bachelor degree preferable in the logistic administrative field.
- Experience in the field of Purchasing is a plus but not a must.
- Interest or basic knowledge in automotive, machinery or shipping technology.
- An enthusiastic team player who is able to work within a multicultural team and who is capable of working independently and able to set the right priorities.
- Good written and spoken knowledge of the English language.
- An all-round and independent position within an international maritime environment with a market leader operating technically advanced and high-quality vessels.
- A large degree of freedom and responsibility, where results show immediately.
- An attractive remuneration package. Because Triton Schiffahrts GmbH is affiliated to Seatrade Groningen B.V. there is the possibility for Dutch candidates to work on a Dutch contract (social security in The Netherlands) with a German secondment contract (taxes in Germany). We offer a contract for a definite period of time based on 40 hours a week.
If your personal profile meets our requirements, please send your CV and application letter (in English) to Ms. I. Tuinder, Manager Human Resources at: email@example.com
For more information about the company visit our website at www.reedereitriton.de