For our office located in Antwerp (Belgium) we are looking for a dynamic
Who we are:
Seatrade Reefer Chartering N.V. is a dynamic and ambitious international shipping company with its branch office in Antwerp, Belgium. Seatrade commercially operates a Fleet of about 100 specialized reefer and container vessels. The comprehensive transportation services of Seatrade are widely recognized for their high standards and Fast Direct and Dedicated approach.
What you will do:
Working in a team of enthusiastic people, you will be responsible for the daily operations and planning of a number of reefer container vessels, whereby you have frequent contact with our captains, agents, terminals and customers all over the world.
When working in the Seatrade office in Antwerp, you are part of an international group of people. At Seatrade each individual is an expert in his or her own field.
What we require:
- A higher vocational education in the maritime industry.
- Experience on board of ships or in a similar position ashore.
- Good knowledge of the English language, written as well as verbal.
- Good computer skills.
- An analytical mind with commercial understanding.
- An ability to manage stress situations.
- An open-minded team player with a flexible attitude (no 9 to 5 mentality).
- Only applicants with permission to work in the E.U. should apply.
What we offer:
We offer you a challenging job in an international environment, a good salary with excellent company benefits.
How do you apply:
Please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your letter of application with C.V.
Seatrade Reefer Chartering N.V., Atlantic House 4th floor
Noorderlaan 147, 2030 Antwerp, Belgium