When working for Seatrade, you are part of an international group of people.
At Seatrade Groningen each individual is an expert in his or her own field. Nevertheless, we are all working closely together as a team to live up to, and preferably to exceed, the expectations of our customers.
Unsolicited job application:
If working in this dynamic environment appeals to you, please send an e-mail with your application and résumé to:
Triton Schiffahrts GmbH was founded in 1994 in Leer/ Germany and operates as a 100% subsidiary of the Seatrade Group. Based on sound and constant growth, Triton became the leading ship manager for specialized reefer vessels in the German market and manages nowadays a fleet of 33 vessels. Triton´s ambitious team of 40 employees performs professional ship management activities for its world wide trading fleet in accordance to the quality standards ISO 9001:2008 and 360-Quality of the specialized reefer industry. Triton is a dedicated ship manager of first-class investment companies like MPC Capital AG.
We are looking for a:
MARINE SUPERINTENDENT (M/F)
(Quality-/ Safety Management, Operations)
A fixed group of vessels is assigned to our Marine Superintendents who work within the Fleetteams of our company. The Marine Superintendents cooperate closely with Triton's QMS Manager, Fleetteam Managers and Technical Superintendents.
Scope of duties
- Acting as internal ISM-/ ISPS auditor: coordinating and conducting internal ISM- and ISPS audits, incl. follow-up.
- Acting as Company Security Officer, according to the ISPS-Code.
- Controlling shipboard manuals and references.
- Pro-active control of vessel operations; monitoring cargo conditions and vessel compliance to 360Q standards; preparing vessels for port state inspections/ism-isps audits and be responsible for the related corrective actions.
- Contributing to the overall performance of the company and the vessels in management.
- A nautical license and/ or bachelor degree in a maritime discipline.
- Professional experience wthin the maritime industry, preferably with seagoing experience as nautical senior officer.
- Sound English skills (written and verbal).
- Communicative talents within a multicultural team.
- Organizational talents; ability to structure and prioritize tasks.
- Abilities to work self dependent and within a team.
- Willingness to travel frequently abroad.
- An all-round position within a market leading company
- A large degree responsibility, where results show immediately
- An attractive remuneration package, including a company-financed pension scheme
If your personal profile meets our requirements, please address your complete application documents (CV, photo, credentials) including your annual salary requirement to Henriette Orsel (HR Officer) per email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With a history of more than 60 years, Seatrade Groningen B.V. is one of the oldest and largest shipping companies in the Netherlands. Originally concentrating on refrigerated cargo trade, Seatrade has expanded its ship owning and management activities into a variety of trades. A devoted team of 70 employees carries out the daily management and crewing activities, contributing to an efficient fleet operation, whilst giving optimum customer service. Seatrade is certified according to ISO 9001:2000 and ISM, complying with the highest quality standards in the industry.
We are currently looking for a:
FLEET SUPERINTENDENT (M/F)
In this comprehensive role, you will be responsible for your part of the fleet on a day-to-day basis. It is your principal responsibility to ensure that the vessels operating worldwide perform as economically and efficiently as possible. For each vessel in your care, you will prepare a budget and follow a maintenance schedule, whilst co-ordinating all technical-operational business. You will organise and supervise repairs and dry-dockings on site, closely monitor budgets and assess expenses. On a regular basis, you are required to check the general performance of your vessels during visits (worldwide) and report your conclusions in writing.
- A Higher Vocational Education in the maritime field.
- Experience at sea, preferably in a position as Engineer or Maritime Officer.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of marine engineering and ship's systems in particular and knowledge and affinity with the entire vessel operation in general.
- A team player and cost-conscious organiser with authority, who feels responsible for ship, crew and cargo able to represent the company internally and externally.
- Good people and coaching skills.
- Sound command of the English language, both orally and in writing.
- Willingness to frequently travel abroad.
- An all-round position within an international maritime environment with a market leader operating technically complicated and challenging vessels .
- A large degree of freedom and responsibility, where results show immediately.
- An attractive remuneration package including a solid pension scheme.
If your personal profile meets our requirements, please send your CV and application letter to: Seatrade Groningen B.V. f.a.o. Iris Tuinder (Manager Human Resources) at email@example.com
Seabased Personnel (m/f)
For our reefer fleet sailing under various flags (e.g. Dutch, Liberian, Netherlands Antilles, Malta, etc.) Seatrade is looking for motivated and skilled engine room officers in the following ranks:
CHIEF ENGINEERS - SECOND ENGINEERS - THIRD ENGINEERS
All Officers must hold their license to sail on unlimited tonnage
Are you interested?
Send your application letter and résumé to the following address:
Seatrade Groningen B.V.
P.O. Box 858
9700 AW GRONINGEN
attn: Mrs. Karin Staal
or per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org